This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
3D Face Mask Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make 3d face mask at home quickly and easily with the help of this video. This DIY 3D face mask is much more comfortable than the regular mask, making it ideal for situations where you must wear a mask for prolonged periods of time.
You can download the 3D face mask pattern or follow the instructions to learn how to make 3d face mask pattern yourself, and use it to make a mask that fits you perfectly. Since this is a 3D mask with filter pocket, you can insert filters into it and get some extra protection against the coronavirus. Watch the video and find out how to sew a simple 3d face mask today!"
This was voted one of the top face masks of the year! Readers loved the unique and stylish look and the comfort that the 3D effect provided.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Looking for more?
Find this mask and more child-friendly sized DIY masks in our collection of 13+ DIY Face Masks for Kids
Read NextCountry Chic Blanket Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners