This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Beret Hat In 20 Minutes
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Treat yourself with a fashion accessory straight from Paris with this stylish DIY beret! This video tutorial will teach you how to make a beret quickly and easily by using a beret sewing pattern. The beret hat pattern is so simple, you can even make it yourself in minutes. Even so, it makes the entire project a whole lot easier.
This project is suitable for complete sewing beginners, as well as experienced veterans.
That’s because it’s simple, yet fun and requires little time to finish. With the holidays coming up, it can also present a great way to give your loved ones unique and thoughtful gifts, French berets! Watch our tutorial video and learn how to sew a beret right now!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextScrappy DIY Keychain
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners