This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Upcycled Denim Bows (2 Ways)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"How to make two different kinds of bows from an old pair of jeans. Both are very simple quick crafts that only require a small amount of hand sewing. The first bow is a hipster-style bow tie made from the waistband and a belt loop. The second type of bow is made from scrap pieces of denim fabric following a simple pattern. The pattern is free to download on the site. These neater bows can be turned into hair bows or used to decorate bags and pillows."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- scraps from an old pair of jeans
- fabric glue
Read NextDenim Fabric Basket Tutorial
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Make homemade curtains with this free sewing pattern. These Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains look great in a kitchen or hanging from a… Continue reading: "Vintage Button Kitchen Curtains"
- Denim Fabric Basket Tutorial
- Refashion a Minidress from a Mens Shirt
- Little Teapot Pincushion Tutorial
- Upcycled Swimsuit Made From a Pair of Pants
- DIY Chiffon Tank Top Upcycle
- Upcycled Doily Summer Top
- Pillowcase Tote Bag Tutorial
- Sweet and Simple Vintage Pillowcase Dress
- Pillowcase Ruffle Dress
- DIY Tank Top
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners