How To Make Upcycled Denim Bows (2 Ways)
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"How to make two different kinds of bows from an old pair of jeans. Both are very simple quick crafts that only require a small amount of hand sewing. The first bow is a hipster-style bow tie made from the waistband and a belt loop. The second type of bow is made from scrap pieces of denim fabric following a simple pattern. The pattern is free to download on the site. These neater bows can be turned into hair bows or used to decorate bags and pillows."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- scraps from an old pair of jeans
- fabric glue
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Womens Sanitary Pads
- Easy Snowball Sawtooth Star Quilt Block
- Easy Spool Sawtooth Star Block For Beginners
- Diy Fabric Wallet
- Diy Floor Pouf With Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Witch Hat Pillow
- Diy Bat Garland
- Diy Halloween Fabric Bucket + Free Pattern
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Mini Christmas Gnome Stocking Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners