Diy Best Friend Necklaces
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Create a sweet best friend necklace for your bestie! This nostalgic gift is created using red and pink yarn and plastic canvas. This is a quick stitching project perfect for beginners. Most of the necklace is created using a simple diagonal stitch. Stitching on plastic canvas is an easy alternative to fabric as it uses larger needles and yarn instead of embroidery floss. A fun sewing project for teens and adults and a great gift for Galentine's Day or any time of the year. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- 20+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Boho Chic Belt with Secret Pocket
- Diy Breathable Face Mask Tutorial
- Face Mask Sewing Pattern With Neck Band
- 10 DIY Face Masks for Kids
- 3D Face Mask Pattern
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern
- How To Make A No-Sew Face Mask Using T-Shirt
- Diy Kids Face Mask
- Pride and Prejudice Infinity Scarf Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners