Diy Face Masks In 3 Sizes To Snuggly Fit The Whole Family
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Due to popular request, we have added two new sizes of our snag fitting face mask pattern. The child size pattern is for preschool aged children and the small size is for kids in between. All 3 designs contain our updated written directions which include the option of adding a wire such as a paper clip along the nose area for a better fit. Please save N-95 masks for healthcare workers. They are at substantially greater risk than the general population for contracting COVID-19. If these professionals become ill who will be there to help you when need it most?! "
NotesPatterns are free for personal use. Finished masks may be donated to charity at no cost. Please follow CDC guidelines.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 10+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Simple DIY Phone Wallet
- Kantha Needle Book
- The Best Earwarmer Headband for Kids
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Passport Wallet Sewing Project
- How To Sew A Face Mask
- Super Simple Face Mask Pattern For Adults And Kids
- How To Sew A Face Mask With Filter Insert Pocket
- Child Size Face Mask
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Sew A Pot Scrubber Out Of Mesh Produce Bags
- Ladybug Plush
- Small Hooded Poncho Pattern
- Non-slip Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Pad
- Water-Resistant Zipper Pouch DIY
- Punch Needle Embroidered Pillow Tutorial
- Woven Circle Stitch Tutorial
- Velvet Bow Scrunchie DIY
- Cute Pizza Embroidery Pattern
- DIY Bike Bag for Kids
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners