We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Sew a trendy twist headband using your sewing machine and stretchy (knit) fabric! This sewing project includes measurements so you can sew a headband for babies all the way to adults! This headband is made from 1 rectangle of knit fabric and only has 2 seams! The perfect project for the beginner sewist learning how to sew with stretchy fabrics is a twist headband because it's so quick and simple! Make one in 10 minutes!"
NotesDownloadable PDF Pattern Pieces are available for free and there's even a Projector File!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Knit Fabric (about 22" X 7" for adult sizes)
- Sewing Machine that can sew a stretch stitch (zigzag works!)
- Stretch Needle
- Tape Measure
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Balsam Gnomes Quilt
- Easy Sew Wine Bottle Bag
- Easy Reversible Placemats With Rounded Corners
- Homes For The Holidays Mini Quilt
- Pentagon Star Ornaments
- Yo Yo Ornaments
- Diy Drawstring Gift Bags
- Free Slipper Sewing Pattern For Women
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners