Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Something bad happened to my sunglasses. Oops. They were floating around in my bag while it was briefly raining and the next time I took them out, the lens was broken. That's the second pair this month I've broken. And don't talk to me about reading glasses – even worse. I keep my best reading and sewing spectacles at home but my arms are no longer long enough to be able to read menus when I'm out and about, so I carry some small readers with me where ever I go, and they are always getting bumped about in my bag. But I don't want one of those big and bulky hard cases in my purse, so I decided to make myself some small padded glasses bags and these Flex Frames looked a really interesting option."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners