Sewing Wristband Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "This is a 30 minute sewing project that is useful and practical at the same time. This is a sewing wristband tutorial, an easy project to keep your needles close by during your sewing time! Please check on the list of materials below: 2 10” x 4” pieces of quilting cotton, 1 10” x 4” piece of batting, 2 10” x 4” piece of woven interfacing, 2 1/2 inches of Velcro, 1 4” x 7” piece of quilting cotton for the pincushion, coordinating thread, handful of fiberfill stuffing for the pincushion, sewing machine, and blindstitch foot #5."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Fabric Cuff Bracelet
Ruffly Scarf Sewing Pattern
DIY Zipper Book Clutch
Super Easy Lanyard and Key Chain Wristlet
Tiny Little Pincushion
35+ of the Cutest Pincushion Patterns You've Ever Seen
DIY Kate Spade Key Fob
Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Fat Quarter Wallet Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners