This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy No Measure Drawstring Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Easy no-measure drawstring bag tutorial. Use fat quarters or any other leftover fabric plus jelly roll strips to make a gift bag that will fit anything! These easy gift bags are as simple to sew up as it would be to wrap a present with gift wrap and they are reusable! The tutorial includes a video demonstration and step by step for two ways to make this bag - lined and unlined. I hope you enjoy whipping up these bags and taking a break from measuring before you cut!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Fat Quarters or larger pieces of fabric (holiday or print fabric works great)
- Spare jelly roll strips that coordinate
- Twine or ribbon for drawstring
Read NextPatchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners