How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"COVID is sweeping through our lives and money is not coming in as it used to or so it seems. But we still want to sew. I love to take times like this when I have all of those extra hours (go Lockdown)to sort through tasks that I have been putting off forever. And the biggest one of all is my growing scrap pile. Quilt-as-you-go or QAYG is a great way to use scraps and turn them into usable fabric. I kid you not! This is an AWESOME way to get something for nothing and clean your craft room while you are at it."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Sew Paintbrush Roll-up Case
- Mini Snap Pouches
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners