We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The Purse Frame Coin Purse Pattern is one of those easy sewing projects you do not want to miss. Use a single fat quarter to learn how to make a coin purse with built-in hardware when you check out this free sewing pattern. Beginner sewing projects do not need to be bland and this coin purse certainly is not boring. You will love learning how to make this free coin purse pattern in just under an hour. These petite purses make great small gifts to give and DIY stocking stuffers, as well.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Large Floral Tote Bag Tutorial
- DIY Reusable Grocery Bags
- The Easiest Pocket Pack Tissue Holder Ever
- Brilliant Pot Holder Organizer
- Patchwork Vintage Coin Purse Pattern
- Twenty Minute Tote
- Anthro-Inspired Tote Bag DIY
- Totally Travel Sewing Case Tutorial
- Super-Organizing DIY Tote Bag
- Wave Around Tote Organizer
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners