How To 'write' With Fabric- Without Foundation Paper Piecing
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love the look and the idea of Foundation Paper Piecing but I am not keen on the process. However, I want some of the finished articles and the effects. What to do? Make it up as I go along seemed to be the answer so that is what I did. I wanted to write a word (to see if it all worked out) and because it did, I have made it up into a pouch. If you would like to have a look at the process too and add words to things, head over and check out the free tute! "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch delivers what the name implies. In thirty minutes you can dominate DIY purses and bags by creating… Continue reading: "Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch"
- Anne Pouch Tutorial
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Twenty Minute Tote
- Cute Constellations Zippered Pouch Pattern
- Evening Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Soft Clutch Bag Pattern for your Collection: The Katherine Clutch
- Compact Crossbody Purse Pattern
- Easy Colorblock Clutch Tutorial
- 5 Minute Free Bag Pattern
- One Yard Dish Towel Tote Bag
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sulky Wilderness Wonder Applique Kit
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners