We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"How to make a new lunch bag for your kid. The example is shown made using recycled and upcycled materials. Clear photos of all stages and suggestions for materials are given. Design a personalised lunch bag for your child!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Outer fabric - a strong fabric is best, but anything can work!
- Inner waterproof or water resistant fabric like rip stop nylon, or an old pool toy also works well!
- Foam sheets for insulation - I used old silver car windscreen shades.
- Long zip and part of a strap for the handle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Felt Cactus Embroidery Hoop Wall Art
- Quilting Grip Gloves
- Riley Blake Out of this World NASA Fabric
- Free Swim and Rash Guard
- Metallic Dress Made From Strips of Fabric Woven Together
- Summer Sun Hat Made From Strips of Fabric
- DIY Reusable Plastic Baggies
- Reusable Dish Sponge Pattern
- How to Sew a Button
- Shibori Dyed Table Runner and Table Mats
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners