This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Reversible Fat Quarter Library Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I designed this Fat Quarters Reversible Library Bag for kids in need. It is quick to make and uses two fat quarters. It is large enough to hold a coloring book, crayons and small toys, so great for a busy bag for young children. It also can carry school supplies for older children. Adults can use it for crafting supplies. And of course, it is perfect for library books. Since it is reversible, it is really two bags in one. I will be donating mine through Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 Fat Quarters
Read NextDIY Vera Bradley Makeup Bag
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress will make you look and feel so feminine and chic. This dress was inspired by a similar one from… Continue reading: "Pink Blush Scalloped DIY Dress"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Make Curtains
- Diy Reusable Sweeper Pads
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners