Reversible Fat Quarter Library Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I designed this Fat Quarters Reversible Library Bag for kids in need. It is quick to make and uses two fat quarters. It is large enough to hold a coloring book, crayons and small toys, so great for a busy bag for young children. It also can carry school supplies for older children. Adults can use it for crafting supplies. And of course, it is perfect for library books. Since it is reversible, it is really two bags in one. I will be donating mine through Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 Fat Quarters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are a sewing mom or grandma with little ones around the house, finding a way to tuck your sharp sewing supplies out of the… Continue reading: "Simple and Sweet Sewing Organizer"
- Free bag pattern – Turning Japanese Bag
- Fold Over Clutch Pattern
- Polka Dot DIY Zipper Pouch
- Dr. Seuss-Inspired Book Bag
- Evening Bow Clutch Tutorial
- Remona's Reversible Tote Bag
- Cute Constellations Zippered Pouch Pattern
- Soft Clutch Bag Pattern for your Collection: The Katherine Clutch
- Lotus Bag Pattern
- Anne Pouch Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Editions Halloween Harvest Fabric Collection
- Best of National Sewing Month 2019
- The Easiest Tutu Skirt You Can Make Now!
- Easy Cat Shaped Neck Pillow with Free Pattern
- Mini Orange Peel Quilt
- Corduroy Fanny Bag
- Bell Sleeve Dress
- Sewing Machine Maintenance: How to Thread a Sewing Machine
- 67 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
- Pumpkin Mug Rug Sewing Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners