Reversible Fat Quarter Library Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I designed this Fat Quarters Reversible Library Bag for kids in need. It is quick to make and uses two fat quarters. It is large enough to hold a coloring book, crayons and small toys, so great for a busy bag for young children. It also can carry school supplies for older children. Adults can use it for crafting supplies. And of course, it is perfect for library books. Since it is reversible, it is really two bags in one. I will be donating mine through Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 Fat Quarters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Origami Bag / Free Pattern With 4 Sizes
- Insulated Baby Bottle Cover Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
- Balloon Sleeve Puffy Top Sewing Tutorial
- Free Upcycled Baby Shoes Pattern
- Diy Reusable Makeup Remover Pads
- Diy Travel Toothbrush Roll Bag
- Free Popsicle Holder Sewing Pattern
- Beach Towel Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Make A Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners