Reversible Fat Quarter Library Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I designed this Fat Quarters Reversible Library Bag for kids in need. It is quick to make and uses two fat quarters. It is large enough to hold a coloring book, crayons and small toys, so great for a busy bag for young children. It also can carry school supplies for older children. Adults can use it for crafting supplies. And of course, it is perfect for library books. Since it is reversible, it is really two bags in one. I will be donating mine through Operation Christmas Child shoe boxes.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- 2 Fat Quarters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
For anyone that's fed up with the kitchen towels always ending up on the floor, the Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial will show you how… Continue reading: "Stay Put Kitchen Towel Tutorial"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Reusable Mop Pads
- Easiest Diy Baby Tie
- Easy Diy Pencil Pouch
- DIY Doll Clothes
- Super Easy Pencil Case- Free Sewing For Beginners
- Mini Half Apron
- Easy Pouches With Zipper
- Japanese Knot Bag
- Shoulder Or Cross Bag
- How To Add Reverse Applique To Your Projects
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners