Sew A Waterproof Zipper Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love a good makeup bag, but I hate how they're always getting wet hanging out in my bathroom. Enter this DIY waterproof zipper bag. Learn how to sew your own DIY makeup bag from water-resistant fabrics like laminated cotton, oilcloth or waxed canvas with this step by step DIY tutorial + free bag pattern. The oilcloth makes for a sturdy bag that'll stand up on it's own and the wipeable surface makes it a great bathroom companion!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
You might think you need years of sewing experience in order to make your own clothes, however this Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion… Continue reading: "Comfortably Bold Shirt Refashion Pattern"
- Fancy Drawstring Wristlet
- Faux Suede and Snakeskin Purse
- Cross-Body Placemat Bag
- Two Fat Quarter Coin Purse Pattern
- Leather Bow Free Purse Patterns
- Four Step Leather Tote Tutorial
- Kate Spade-Inspired Bow Tote Tutorial
- MIY (Make it Yours) Bag Pattern
- Makeup Bag Tutorial and Template
- Half Hour Circle Stitch Clutch
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Kids Farmhouse Apron Sewing Tutorial
- Barbie Tulle Dress Tutorial
- Diy Hobbyhorse/ Stick Horse
- Come Together Purse Lining & Mini Bags
- How To Sew A Zipper Pouch
- Basket Quilt Block
- Hourglass Quilt Block
- Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
- Flannel Fabric Face Mask Tutorial [Printable Templates]
- Embroidered Heart Decoration
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners