Woven Zipper Pouch Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
From the blogger: "Here is an easy woven zipper pouch sewing tutorial. This is an easy project on how to make a woven zipper pouch; it is a quick project, ideal for beginners or for a quick weekend sewing project. The woven bottom part of the zipper bag is a great variation of a simple sewing project. This woven zipper pouch is ideal when you want to create something different from a classic pouch. You might also be able to apply this concept to bags, clutches, and totes!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Your wallet will love this Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag. Almost any material can be used to make a DIY tote bag, but using placemats… Continue reading: "Dollar Store Placemat Tote Bag"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Fleece Poncho Pattern For Kids
- How To Sew Fleece Blankets
- Baby Changing Mat Patterns
- Double Layer Chiffon Blouse Free Tutorial
- Diy Wine Dispenser From A Christmas Stocking
- Easy Diy Infinity Scarf
- Adorable 12-18 Month Old Dress Pattern
- No Sew Halloween Cape
- Diy Dog Ghost Costume
- Diy Grim Reaper Costume
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners