Cotton Mesh Multiuse Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Multi-use cotton mesh drawstrig bags. You can use them for storage your goods or shopping fruits or vegetables. Can be made of polyester mesh, organza or thulle as well. They are cotton finished. If you want to make more than one it is good to use different colors of cotton to finish. I find them very useful and strong. They are very easy and quick to sew. The dimension of bag is up to you. With this method you can sew tiny or bigger bags. Just check..."
NotesPlease follow detailed instruction on my blog.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- cotton or polyester mesh
- cotton leftovers for strings
- ribbon or cotton string
cut a rectangle out of mesh
The dimensions are up to us. What's important, don' t cut the bottom. It is folded! My rectangle is 30 x 25 cm (folded) and 60 x 25 cm (unfolded). We need two strings cur from cotton. The width is 5 cm (2"). The length of the stripes is equal to the width of our rectangle.
You need to fold the stripes 2 x 1 cm and topstitch. Just like shown on the photo.
Each stripe must be folded and pressed. Afterwords we put each stripe at the top of the mesh and sew. Follow the photos.
We need to fold the mesh in such a way that the stripes are stacked on each other. The end of the mesh must be folded as well.
Now it's time to sew sides. Then cut the excess.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Scribbly Stitching Tutorial
- How to Make a DIY Weighted Blanket for Anxiety
- How to Stop Fraying
- 10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
- How to Make Homemade Clothes Look Professional
- Sewing Tools and Equipment Must-Haves
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- Types of Clothing Closures
- How to Sew With Yarn
- Hand Sewing Practice Sheets
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners