How to Make Thread Belt Loops
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you are the type of sewist who just loves making free dress patterns for sewing, you know that every once in a while those dresses need a little something extra. It can be hard to figure out the best way to accessorize those patterns you spent so much time sewing! Learn how to add some razzle dazzle belts to your dress patterns with this How to Make Thread Belt Loops tutorial. This surprisingly easy DIY belt loop tutorial shows you how to incorporate simple pieces of thread into a piece that will hold your waist-cinching belts in place.
Project Type: Learn a Technique
Time to complete: Under an hour
Sewn by: Hand
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- What is a Serger?
- 23 Beginner Sewing Videos and Learn to Sew Tutorials
- Sewing Needle Types
- Make Your Own Pattern
- Learning How to Sew: 35 Tips from Our Readers
- How to Read a Sewing Pattern
- How to Sew a Straight Line by Hand
- How to Resize a Bra
- How to Sew with a Sewing Machine
- Sewing for Beginners: Learn How to Sew with 8 Sewing Tutorials
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- 15+ Free Dress Patterns for New Year's Eve
- Upcycled DIY Sweater Boots
- Silver DIY Pleated Skirt
- Christmas Tree Bobble Ornament
- Embroidered Dress to Tote Refashion
- Leg Lamp Christmas Ornament
- Mallowway Fabric Collection
- Sew In Love Refashioned Sweater
- Lacy DIY Doll Clothes
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners