We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
If you are the type of sewist who just loves making free dress patterns for sewing, you know that every once in a while those dresses need a little something extra. It can be hard to figure out the best way to accessorize those patterns you spent so much time sewing! Learn how to add some razzle dazzle belts to your dress patterns with this How to Make Thread Belt Loops tutorial. This surprisingly easy DIY belt loop tutorial shows you how to incorporate simple pieces of thread into a piece that will hold your waist-cinching belts in place.
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Handmade Fabric Border
- Making Bias Tape
- AllFreeSewing's Instagram Links
- Simple Dress Sewing Tutorial
- Easy Sew Remote Pillow
- Decorated Denim Tote Bag
- How To Sew A T-shirt Style Neckband
- Oversized Hot Pads
- Diy Hair Towel Wrap
- How To Sew A Dog Bed
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners