This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
How To Make Your Own Quilt Binding Tutorial
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make your own quilt binding. It's a really easy process, and it'll save you a lot of money in the long run. In this tutorial, I'll show you how to make your own quilt binding using just a few simple easy steps. You can purchase pre-made binding in the store, but it is so simple to make your own and it does not take that long at all. Additionally, you can choose your own fabric to make your quilt pop with just that right finishing touch. Knowing how to make your own quilt binding tape is a great skill to have. "
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- Cotton Fabric for Quilting
- Rotary Cutter or Scissors
- Cutting Mat
- Iron and Ironing Board
Read Next10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern
Have your dress your spoons, forks, and knives to the nines with this Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern. No matter what special occasion… Continue reading: "Cutlery Pockets Sewing Pattern"
- 10 Best Sewing YouTube Channels
- Making a Shirt Look Modest
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- How to Make a Pattern from Jeans
- Easy Basic Bodice Block for Beginners
- Hand Sewing Practice Sheets
- How to Fix Loose Threads on Clothes
- How to Make a DIY Weighted Blanket for Anxiety
- How to Make Cloth Buttons
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners