How to Sew Running Stitch
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Running stitch is one of the easiest hand stitches for beginners and many of the small sewing projects on the AllFreeSewing website can be stitched quickly with this easy and versatile stitch. This tutorial is designed for absolute beginners and will show you how to start, sew and finish a running stitch. It really is so simple. Running stitch can also be used to sew simple embroidery designs. Get the running stitch tutorial from the Treasurie blog and start sewing today."
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Common Sewing Stitches You Need To Know
- Elastic Waist Linen Shorts Free Sewing Pattern
- Easy Diy Harvest Apron
- Diy Reusable Duster Cloths
- Learn Three Visible Mending Techniques
- MaryRose O'Donnell - Editorial Intern
- DIY Ruffled Burlap Table Runner
- All About Bobbins
- Santa Claus Goodie Bags
- DIY Christmas Stocking With a Cuff
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners