This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"Pincushion is one of the most important thing if you are making handicraft, I use more than one , each area I should have one to pin and unpin my projects. This is a very simple pincushion , you can make this in 10 mins. Sure you can change the size, bigger or even smaller. I do not like so much things on cushion , cause it disturbing me when I m working . This design is simple and look cute."
NotesHope you enjoy your project.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
- fabric scraps
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Bath Mat
Give you bathroom a touch of the homemade when you create this easy and practical DIY Bath Mat. This piece of DIY home decor is… Continue reading: "DIY Bath Mat"
- How to Do Basic Clothing Alterations
- How to Make an Applique in Five Minutes
- How to End a Sewing Stitch
- How to Add Purse Snaps in 5 Minutes
- How to Fix Holes in Sweaters
- How to Use Sewing Patterns
- Sewing Machine Paper Practice Sheets
- Hemming Pants with Your Serger
- How to Sew a Hidden Button Placket
- How to Finish a Seam
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- Easy Pillowcase Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners