Sewing Applique – A Beginner’s Guide
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"A beginner's guide to sewing applique with free printable templates. It wasn’t until my boys got a little bit older and started making up what they want to wear and came up with very specific designs in mind when I started to learn how to applique. And I realized that it can also be a lot of fun. There are lots of uses for applique and clothes is only one of them! You’ll find a lot of easier projects to start: cushion covers, bags, towels, … What you’ll need: - a template – you can also find some printables on my free patterns site - fusible webbing - fabric – scraps, leftovers from previous projects work great here"
Project TypeLearn a Technique
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners