This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- see all comments
"I can not download th eproject...link is not working...please check"
"I have downloaded the Trevor Pyjama pattern but am unable to just print one size but I cannot turn off the layers of unwangted sizes"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
"This bib is huge! It’s long and wide and has snaps to transform it into a pelican pocket style bib. Great for babies first starting solids."
Now that you have the bib all set for eating why not have a sewn portable high chair that you can take anywhere? Check out the vidoe below to see how you can make your own!
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of main fabric
- 45 x 32cm (18×13") piece of backing fabric
- Fasteners – KAM snaps or press studs or velcro
Read Next22 Free Burp Cloth Sewing Patterns
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 31, 2017
I have been wanting to make some bibs for baby showers but have not done so yet and so now I see this super cute one and well now I am so inspired to make some. I like that it is a large bib because store bought ones are so small and I love the snaps it gives it some character. Where is the best place to get these snaps? It has a downloadable pattern to save you time too. This will be added to my to do list and keep for upcoming baby showers.
May 28, 2017
So much better than a store purchased bib. You can come up with perfect fabric combo for each bib. It's large enough that you can protect the littles one's clothes. The pocket at the bottom is perfect for things dropping. No needing to clean the floors after using this cute bib
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Plastic Bag Dispensers
Stop shoving all those plastic bags into the cupboard or under the sink! These Plastic Bag Dispensers will solve all your storage… Continue reading: "Plastic Bag Dispensers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Ruffled Diaper Cover Pattern
- Girl's Vintage Pinafore Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Pattern For Girls
- How To Add Pockets To A Skirt Or Dress
- Loose Ends
- How to Use a PDF Sewing Pattern
- 27 Free Kids Apron Patterns
- How to Sew a Simple Coaster
- Sweet Dreams Easy Quilt Pattern
- Refashion a T-Shirt That is Too Small
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners