Diy Mermaid Skirt
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to sew a DIY mermaid skirt with knit fabric. This is a simple two tiered skirt that is a beginner sewing project! I’ve made my daughters lots of mermaid skirts and dresses. They wear them almost everyday until it has holes and stains. They just loving wearing dressups everyday. When I make them they last longer than anything I can buy at the store because I don’t use cheap fabric, and I sew slower than a manufacturer which makes the stitches a little stronger. This version of a DIY mermaid skirt is essentially two tiers with only one of them gathered so it is an easy version!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
It's Pumpkin Latte Season! Take this little Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop Mug Rug with you as you sit in a cafe and sew your next… Continue reading: "Falling in Love at a Coffee Shop Mug Rug"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- Drop-Shaped One-Shoulder Bag
- Simple Twin Bag With Partition Pocket
- Round Bottom Drawstring Bucket Bag
- Any Occasion Dress
- Lotus Hoodie
- Golden Ash Top
- Shannon's Bonnet
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners