We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create the perfect addition to your wardrobe with the Flared Neoprene DIY Skirt tutorial. You can draft the pattern with your own measurements so you know it'll fit you correctly. This sewing pattern will flatter most figures when you customize the size. It'll be so much cheaper to make a skirt that will fit you right than buy something off the racks at the store. With just a yard or two of fabric, you'll have your personalized skirt that you can make in different colors and flaunt your style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Sew Vinyl
- Riley Blake Sweet Stems Collection
- DIY Hanging Laundry Bag (Reversible!)
- How to Make Twine
- Quilted Sewing Machine Mat
- Go Green Reusable Grocery Bag
- Thick & Thirsty Cleaning Cloths
- Janome Sewist 780DC
- Embroidered Mason Jar Lid
- Bracelet Bag
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners