We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Create the perfect addition to your wardrobe with the Flared Neoprene DIY Skirt tutorial. You can draft the pattern with your own measurements so you know it'll fit you correctly. This sewing pattern will flatter most figures when you customize the size. It'll be so much cheaper to make a skirt that will fit you right than buy something off the racks at the store. With just a yard or two of fabric, you'll have your personalized skirt that you can make in different colors and flaunt your style.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Vintage DIY Skirt
- How to Make a Pencil Skirt
- Get some runway glam into your closet with this two-toned vinyl skirt pattern.
- Vintage Tablecloth Skirt Pattern
- Simple 15 Minute Skirt
- 35+ Free Skirt Sewing Patterns
- Kate Spade-Inspired Midi Skirt
- Letting Out Pants
- 40+ Free Shorts Patterns
- How to Make a Skater Skirt
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Lined Drawstring Bag
- DIY Christmas Tulle Circle Skirt
- Stuffed Christmas Tree
- Rudolph Christmas Stocking Pattern
- No-Sew Sloth Hoodie
- Women's Raglan Shirt
- Christmas Embroidery Hoop
- DIY Polar Bear Pillow
- DIY Snowman Hoop Ornament
- Rolled Hem with a Serger
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners