This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Add A Skirt Overlay To Any Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to add a skirt overlay to any sewing pattern. Add either chiffon, lace, or tulle for fun and easy sewing project. Skirts are so great because they are one of the simpler clothing sewing projects, but it’s so easy to customize them. Adding an overlay is easy to do to any skirt sewing pattern, but it really elevates the look. I’ve added lace, tulle, plisse, and chiffon to different skirts over the years, and they were all successful. Let’s learn how to add a skirt overlay to any skirt sewing pattern!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextThe Domesticated Skirt
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Foxy Gnomes Quilt And Pillow Patterns
- Simple Dolman Top Tutorial
- Free Barbie Top Pattern For Beginners
- Rainbow Sewing: 32 Colorful Projects to Sew
- Charming Pastel Half Square Mini Quilt Pattern
- Diy Farmer's Market Tote
- Temperature Quilt
- 3 Way Bag
- Sunglasses Case Sewing Pattern
- Free Tiered Dress Sewing Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners