The Perfect Jogging Pants With Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking for a new pair of bottoms to sew? Then check out these fun and stylish Joggers. This sewing tutorial not only shows you how to make your own joggers but it also includes a free printable pattern to make them. A Free jogging pant pattern is hard to find. I would suggest making a few pairs some for working out and few for lounging around the house. They are so functional yet comfortable anyone would be glad to wear them. I made mine in bright blue as I like to be seen when I am jogging, but also I would say it goes with my bright personality but you can customize them to yours. This will take you about an hour to sew. "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byEither Hand or Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Nine Patch Quilt Block
- Nautical Mug Rug
- Sew Easy Pajama Pants (for Beginners)
- Sew A Super Easy T-shirt
- How To Hem Lace
- How To Turn A Men’s Shirt To Skirt
- How To Make A Tote With Leather Handles
- Meandering Wisconsin ~ A Picnic Quilt Pattern
- Sew A Throw Pillow
- Card Trick Quilt Block
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners