Easy Cloth Tortilla Warmer
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Here comes a quick and fun sewing project that’s ideal for all you tortilla lovers out there. This video tutorial will show you how to make a fabric tortilla warmer in less than half an hour! With a DIY tortilla warmer like this one, you’ll be able to heat up your favorite wrap base in your microwave oven. The best part is, your tortillas won’t turn hard nor soggy all thanks to the practical fabric warmer! Our step by step cloth tortilla warmer tutorial is straightforward and simple, which means it’s suitable for sewing enthusiasts of all skill levels. From beginners to experienced veterans, everyone will be able to follow the instructions with ease! Go ahead, watch the video, and make your own tortilla warmer today! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners