We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
You may have seen other sewing tutorials for the DIY circle skirt, but this is The Ultimate Circle Skirt Tutorial! This skirt tutorial includes sizes for newborns all the way up to women's XXL, which means you can make a DIY circle skirt for everyone you know. You'll now have a go-to gift that you'll be able to sew up within a day's notice. This skirt tutorial also gives you an option to make a two layer skirt as well as other hemming techniques for skirts. You can even make accessories to go with your new skirt from the scraps that are left over.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Light- to medium-weight fabric (amount depends on size and skirt length)
- Wide elastic the length of your waist
- Matching thread
- Rolled hem foot (optional)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- National Sewing Month 2019
- 20 DIY Window Treatments
- 30 1920s Patterns Coco Chanel Would Love
- How to Sew a Drawstring Bag
- How to Fix a Bra Band That's Too Tight
- Glitter Vinyl Lunch Sack
- Santa or Gnome Hanging Kitchen Towel
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners