We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I made this Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner for a magazine commission which was published last Christmas. The theme was 'ornaments or baubles' and rather than make actual Christmas tree baubles, I thought baubles on a table runner were a fun little take on the theme. Use traditional Christmas print fabric in this project or be creative and use any bright and happy fabric from your stash to create this festive runner for your home. Don't forget to embellish."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How to Make a Lunch Bag: 14+ Reusable Totes, Sacks, and Snack Bags
- 8 Special Presents to Sew: Gift Ideas They'll Love
- 31 Back to School Projects to Make with Your Grandkids
- What Causes Puckering When Sewing?
- Raindrops Bean Bag DIY Kids’ Game
- Bound Edge Lap Blanket Pattern
- Pristine Pentagon DIY Mouse Pad
- Pentagon Magnetic DIY Picture Frame
- Embroidered Cactus Placemat Pattern
- Floral Hope DIY Banner
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners