Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I made this Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner for a magazine commission which was published last Christmas. The theme was 'ornaments or baubles' and rather than make actual Christmas tree baubles, I thought baubles on a table runner were a fun little take on the theme. Use traditional Christmas print fabric in this project or be creative and use any bright and happy fabric from your stash to create this festive runner for your home. Don't forget to embellish."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rebecca George from Purple and Lime
- Zipper Tabs Tutorial
- Easy Diy Dice Bag
- Denim Patchwork Quilted Star Decortaions
- How To Make Clear Vinyl Zipper Bags
- Wide Leg Pants Pattern
- The Best Sewing Tools For Beginners
- How To Make A Fall Placemat
- Zippered Pocket Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners