We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
I was first introduced to sewing when I was very young. I remember sitting beside my grandmother, at her old Singer treadle sewing machine, watching and “helping” as she sewed clothes for my sister and I.
Fast forward almost 30 years and I thought I’d try my hand at making some curtains for the nursery. From that day forward, I was bitten by the creative bug. I now try to incorporate some creativity into each day.
I live in a seaside village, just south of Sydney in Australia. I am mum to two gorgeous kids. I have the most patient and encouraging husband on the planet who shows the right amount of “enthusiasm” when I show him my latest project or idea.
I can be found in my new sewing studio, creating new projects to share on my blog (Samelia’s Mum) and in Australian magazines. When not in my sewing room you can find me hand stitching, while waiting for my children at their after school activities. I love to make quilts. I love little projects which can be completed quickly. I love to have one project on the go and be thinking of the next one that I want to start. I love fabric. I love to create. I love to encourage creativity in others. I hope to inspire.
Anorina's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Pinwheel Tutorial Made with AccuQuilt
Perfect Pre-Cut Quilt Pattern
2 Hour Stack and Slash Table Runner
36 Box Block Quilt
Charm Pack Placemats
No Sew Design Board
Scrappy Flora Easy Quilt Tutorial
Waiting-in-the-Car Applique Circle
Happy Easter Applique Wall Hanging
4 Strip Pencil Sleeve
Tooth Fairy Door Cushion
Mother-in-Law Blessing Wall Hanging
Fabric Scraps Quilt
Quality Quilted Table Runner
Dove of Peace Plush Ornament
Colorful Pinwheel Quilt
Scraptacular Pot Holder Pocket
Oval DIY Pot Holders
The Easiest Pillows Ever
Oh Starry Night Table Runner
Quilted Book Bag
Scrappy Churn Dash Pillow
Scrappy Strip Pillow Tutorial
Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Learning how to sew a table runner isn't what's stopping you from making one. In fact, you've been eager to try this project for some… Continue reading: "Infinite Options Reversible Table Runner"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Simple Lined Tote Bag
- Multi-colored Designs - A Simple Technique
- Diy - Simple Dragon Wings For Kids
- Funky Fabric Storage Baskets Pattern
- Simple Casserole Carrier
- Cute Heart Denim Treat Bags
- Faux Chenille Baby Blanket
- Free Headband Sewing Patterns
- Diy Hair Bows
- Fun Flapper Dress Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners