Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- see all comments
"Updated link https//web.archive.org/web/20200203132624/https//d == iystyle.net/projects/fashion/ruffled-zipper-clutch == /"
"https//www.charmed-liebling.com/uploads/1/1/1/6/11 == 162541/pinkpeonybag9589.pdf. It seems like the link is broken."
"Thanks a lot!!"
"Looking for pattern to make pillows from old cheer uniforms?"
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Click here to view your Sewing Patterns.
I was first introduced to sewing when I was very young. I remember sitting beside my grandmother, at her old Singer treadle sewing machine, watching and “helping” as she sewed clothes for my sister and I.
Fast forward almost 30 years and I thought I’d try my hand at making some curtains for the nursery. From that day forward, I was bitten by the creative bug. I now try to incorporate some creativity into each day.
I live in a seaside village, just south of Sydney in Australia. I am mum to two gorgeous kids. I have the most patient and encouraging husband on the planet who shows the right amount of “enthusiasm” when I show him my latest project or idea.
I can be found in my new sewing studio, creating new projects to share on my blog (Samelia’s Mum) and in Australian magazines. When not in my sewing room you can find me hand stitching, while waiting for my children at their after school activities. I love to make quilts. I love little projects which can be completed quickly. I love to have one project on the go and be thinking of the next one that I want to start. I love fabric. I love to create. I love to encourage creativity in others. I hope to inspire.
Anorina's Blog (Samelia's Mum)
Follow Anorina on Facebook
Follow Anorina on Twitter
Follow Anorina on Google+
Follow Anorina on Flickr
Follow Anorina on Pinterest
Anorina's Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Pinwheel Tutorial Made with AccuQuilt
Perfect Pre-Cut Quilt Pattern
2 Hour Stack and Slash Table Runner
36 Box Block Quilt
Charm Pack Placemats
No Sew Design Board
Scrappy Flora Easy Quilt Tutorial
Waiting-in-the-Car Applique Circle
Happy Easter Applique Wall Hanging
4 Strip Pencil Sleeve
Tooth Fairy Door Cushion
Mother-in-Law Blessing Wall Hanging
Fabric Scraps Quilt
Quality Quilted Table Runner
Dove of Peace Plush Ornament
Colorful Pinwheel Quilt
Scraptacular Pot Holder Pocket
Oval DIY Pot Holders
The Easiest Pillows Ever
Oh Starry Night Table Runner
Quilted Book Bag
Scrappy Churn Dash Pillow
Scrappy Strip Pillow Tutorial
Nutcracker Ornament Table Runner
Read NextKrista Childers
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Triangle Fabric Weights
Make your own fabric weights with this 10 minutes tutorial! These sewing weights are perfect for skipping pins when tracing your… Continue reading: "Triangle Fabric Weights"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite patterns
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your patterns
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Why is My Thread Wrapping Around the Bobbin?
- Charleston Beginner Pinwheel Quilt Pattern
- Make A Ruffle Dress From Men's Button Down Shirts
- Free Tie-Hem Shorts Sewing Pattern for Girls
- Easy Girl's Sundress Sewing Pattern
- A Line Dress Pattern For Girls
- Turn Your Old Jeans Into Versatile Denim Belts With Pockets
- 30+ Shirt Dress Patterns Free
- Diy Jane Austen Costume
- Easy Gathered Skirt With Rounded Patch Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Projects
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners