Collapsible Quilted Tabletop Tree
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Looking for a new spin on those homemade stuffed Christmas trees of your youth? How about one that you can fold down and put away easily once the season is over? This deceptively easy project uses materials that you probably have in your sewing stash, can fit on half a yard of fabric, and allows you to be as creative as you want with your quilting. Draw your own tree template or "borrow" one online to make this in whatever size you want. The one shown here is about 11" tall/wide. "
NotesNote that if your sewing machine cannot handle the thickness of the three panels, you will have to hand sew them together at the end.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Sew Easy Lightweight Scarf
- Cornhole Bean Bag Sewing Tutorial
- Diy Microwave Heating Pad
- Easy Sew Christmas Table Runner
- Diy Upcycled Sweater Mug Cozy
- Free Quilted Christmas Stocking Pattern
- Diy Flannel And Sherpa Blanket
- Types of Clothing Repair
- How & Why You Should Do A Knit Fabric Stretch Test
- Capri Peplum Summer Top
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners