We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you’ve wanted to try Bargello, but thought it was probably too difficult and intimidating, then this project is for you! It’s actual pretty simple to achieve the Bargello look, and these placemats are the perfect size to try it out. They’re large enough to show the pattern, but small enough to finish in an evening. The process is easy to follow, and fun to play around with to change the outcome. These are also a great way to use scrap strips. You won’t be able to make just one! "
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Tips To Sew A Face Mask
- How To Add A Faux Button Placket To A Skirt
- 35 Zero Waste Sewing Ideas (Reusable Products!)
- A Message from the Editors of AllFreeSewing
- 10+ Patterns for Face Masks
- Headband Pattern
- Darn Good Yarn Fat Quarter Storage Bag
- Child Size Face Mask
- Diy Mask - Free Face Mask Pattern
- No Sew Diy Mask - Duct Tape To The Rescue
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners