DIY Cloth Napkins
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make DIY cloth napkins with silk and cotton fabric for the perfect reusable table setting. They are luxurious and absorbant and can match any holiday decor! I love hosting for dinner, but I don’t actually love putting a lot of work into the decorating. It’s all about simple decor and a simple table setting. For real luxury and sustainability we use DIY cloth napkins. The silk makes the napkin strong and luxurious. The cotton makes the napkins absorbant and durable. There’s even a tutorial to make bow napkin rings with scraps of silk fabric in the video!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fabric Postcards
- Diy Christmas Tree Ornament -2 Free Templates
- Diy Pull Up Fabric Bows
- Free Mama Claus Apron Pattern
- Ripstop Reusable Grocery Bag
- Fabric Christmas Tree Ornament
- Fuzzy Fleece Infinity Scarf
- Fabric Ribbon Candy Ornament
- Yoyo Christmas Tree Ornaments
- Mini Mitten Ornaments
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners