This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Potholders for Children
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Material List: 1 dessert bowl as a cut pattern (diameter ca. 15 cm) 2 fabric circles in sky blue for the front 2 fabric circles in dark blue for the back 2 circles Thermolam 2 circles of nonwoven fabric H 630 Residues for owl application Cork rest for the beak Sewing thread in pink for application Buttons or textile pin in black 2 x 8 cm slanting band or loops as a loop Cut pattern application Iron the fleece on the left side of the front circle. Place the reinforced circle on a circle of Thermolam."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextHoliday Oven Mitt Sewing Pattern
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners