Easy Potholders for Children
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Material List: 1 dessert bowl as a cut pattern (diameter ca. 15 cm) 2 fabric circles in sky blue for the front 2 fabric circles in dark blue for the back 2 circles Thermolam 2 circles of nonwoven fabric H 630 Residues for owl application Cork rest for the beak Sewing thread in pink for application Buttons or textile pin in black 2 x 8 cm slanting band or loops as a loop Cut pattern application Iron the fleece on the left side of the front circle. Place the reinforced circle on a circle of Thermolam."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Snowflake Coasters To Sew Free Template
- Easy Unique Christmas Ornament
- DIY Snowmen Angels Face Mask
- Candy Cane Christmas Face Mask Tutorial
- Gingerbread Jewels Fabric Face Mask Pattern
- White Sparkles Holiday Face Mask DIY
- Easy Diy Faux Fur Pompom
- Sew A Faux Fur Santa Hat
- Diy Christmas Face Mask
- Bake Stuff & Christmas Movies Pillow
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners