Flat Out Bowl Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Doesn't matter the season. A bowl holder can be used in the summer to hold cold food or winter to hold hot food. These bowl holders are made different than most in that pleats instead of darts are used so the holders can lay a bit flatter and stored in a drawer or take up less space in a cabinet. A set of these can easily be made in an afternoon for a gift. The more you make, the faster they are to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- About half yard of 2 kinds of fabric or a yard of 1 fabric.
- Batting/insulation suitable to be used in microwave.
- Usual tools for sewing.
- Sewing machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Denim Fabric Key Fobs
- Finding A Grainline In Sewing
- Free Summer Dress Sewing Pattern
- How To Sew A Duvet Cover
- How To Sew On A Patch
- How To Hem: 7 Ways To Hem
- Personal Project Portfolio
- Reversible Bucket Hat - Free Sewing Pattern
- Diy Portable Gaming Case
- Sun Pillow Punch Needle Project
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners