This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Flat Out Bowl Holders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Doesn't matter the season. A bowl holder can be used in the summer to hold cold food or winter to hold hot food. These bowl holders are made different than most in that pleats instead of darts are used so the holders can lay a bit flatter and stored in a drawer or take up less space in a cabinet. A set of these can easily be made in an afternoon for a gift. The more you make, the faster they are to make."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- About half yard of 2 kinds of fabric or a yard of 1 fabric.
- Batting/insulation suitable to be used in microwave.
- Usual tools for sewing.
- Sewing machine
Read NextReusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Reusable Hanging Kitchen Towels
- Grandma's Secret Recipe Pot Holders
- Made for Grandma Pot Holders
- Dish Towels That Stay Put
- Mother's Day Recipe Oven Mitt Tutorial
- 40+ Free Mug Rug Patterns
- Hanging Dishtowels
- 20+ Delightful Dish Towel Patterns
- James Dean Blue Jean Coffee Cozy
- Easy Bowl Cozy In 10 Minutes
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners