This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Square Kitchen Potholders
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"If you were on the lookout for simple quilted potholder patterns, this is it! Once you try this simple pattern, you’ll be hooked! Sewing potholders is a great way to use up fabric scraps. If you’re anything like me, then you have a stockpile of fabric scraps just waiting to be used. And what better way to use them than by sewing your own potholders? This easy potholder pattern is the perfect way to use up those fabric scraps and add a pop of color to your kitchen."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Read NextWinter Deer Kitchen Towels
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners