Boho Scarf Maxi Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Forget going to the fabric store, raid your closet or thrift store for lightweight scarves to make this Boho Scarf Maxi Dress! You will need three lightweight square scarves that are the same size and 1/4 inch elastic to make the straps. Who knew you could learn how to make a dress with a total of four items? This DIY maxi dress takes less than an hour to sew up, so you can make it in the afternoon and wear it out later than night! DIY fashion does not have to be expensive or take a lot of time, and this DIY dress is the evidence of that.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
- 3 lightweight scarves
- 1/4 inch elastic
- matching thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Template - How to Add a Pocket to Any Bag!
- DIY Fabric Buttons
- Jigsaw Puzzle Coaster Sewing Pattern
- Simple Squares Vintage Baby Quilt
- Easy DIY Workout Tank Tutorial
- Denim Midi Skirt Pattern
- No Sew T Shirt Upcycle to Front Tie Crop Top
- Vintage Apron Pattern
- Misseas Yukata Dress Pattern
- How to Make Easter Bunnies with Eggs
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners