This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Easy Summer Tunic Free Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"The first time I made this Easy Summer Boho Chic Tunic pattern, I had just turned 15 years old. Originally a dress, I decided to remake and share it with you. For me, it represents freedom which is why I wanted you to have it. This is a super easy boho chic tunic, I recommend this project for a first-time sewer, young or mature, it doesn't really matter. So do you think Boho Chic is a good style for you? If you're not sure, give it a try and let us know how you go."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteWeekend project
Read NextDIY Pillow Case Night Dress
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 31 Easy Sew Bookmarks
- Make Pom Pom Pillows
- Mens Pajama Shorts With Pockets
- Krista West from Avlea Folk Embroidery
- 25+ Anna & Elsa Costume DIYs + Frozen Costume Patterns
- Common and Traditional Embroidery Stitches [Infographic]
- Simple Peplum Top
- How To Cut Pants Into Shorts
- Easy Diy Towel Poncho For Kids
- Drawn Thread Hem Stitch Finish Tutorial
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners