T-Shirt DIY Maxi Dress
By: Tringa Osmani from diyclothes.net
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This T-Shirt DIY Maxi Dress is a super simple sewing tutorial based on a free shirt pattern or just any shirt pattern you have. Whether you want short sleeves for the summer, three-quarter sleeves for the fall and spring, or long sleeves for the winter, this DIY dress is versatile. Use fabric with some elasticity for the best results in this sewing pattern. You can how to make a dress and make the dress in just two to three hours! This DIY T-shirt dress is comfortable for everyday wear and cute enough to dress up for a date night.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Your choice of fabric cotton, knit, polyester etc.
- Plantain t-shirt pattern
- Cotton thread
- Sewing machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Quilted Notecards
- Ruched Headband
- How To Sew a Star Softie
- Sew A Welt Zipper Pocket
- No Pattern T-shirt and Dress
- Girl's Tiered Skirt
- Leather Look Handbag
- 20+ Patterns to Make Dish Towels
- Upcycled Tea Towel Messenger Bag
- 33 Free Shirt Patterns: Learn How to Sew a Shirt