T-Shirt DIY Maxi Dress
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This T-Shirt DIY Maxi Dress is a super simple sewing tutorial based on a free shirt pattern or just any shirt pattern you have. Whether you want short sleeves for the summer, three-quarter sleeves for the fall and spring, or long sleeves for the winter, this DIY dress is versatile. Use fabric with some elasticity for the best results in this sewing pattern. You can how to make a dress and make the dress in just two to three hours! This DIY T-shirt dress is comfortable for everyday wear and cute enough to dress up for a date night.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Your choice of fabric cotton, knit, polyester etc.
- Plantain t-shirt pattern
- Cotton thread
- Sewing machine
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Elegant Princess Dress for Girls
- DIY Upcycled T-Shirt Dress for Girls
- Drafting a Tapered Pencil Skirt
- Easy Pleated Skirt Pattern
- Designer Knockoffs: 26 DIY Anthropologie Clothes & Decor
- Easiest Cushion Cover Ever!
- Chattune Fabric Collection
- Kissy Lips Pillow
- Paper Pieced Ornament
- DIY No-Sew Ruffle Sleeve Sweatshirt
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners