100+ Halloween Sewing Patterns: Your Complete Crafty Guide to Halloween
Decorate your home, find your perfect DIY Halloween costume, and check out some yummy recipes with our collection of Halloween sewing projects!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
The leaves have fallen, you're living in jeans and sweaters, and the kids have finally started nagging you about Halloween costumes. It's that time again! Time to carve the pumpkins, make the sweet treats and yes, sit down at that sewing machine and explore Halloween costume ideas. We know that all holidays can be stressful but they're also fun. For crafty people especially, the holidays offer tons of opportunities to get creative and make decorations, gifts, and more.
Halloween projects are all about costumes, pumpkins, and of course, candy. That's why we've rounded up all of our best Halloween projects and Halloween costume ideas for you here. Whether you're looking for Halloween decorating craft ideas, Halloween costumes for sewing, or even Halloween candy recipes, this is your guide to it all.
We hope you find these Halloween sewing patterns simple, helpful, and festive. Enjoy your favorite fall holiday with 117 Halloween sewing patterns that will let you gather Halloween costume ideas, decor ideas, and more.
Table of Contents
For more DIY Halloween costumes, download our free eBook, Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas. Homemade Halloween Costumes: 11 Kids Halloween Costume Ideas Free eBook
26 Homemade Goody Bags and Halloween Candy Recipes
These bags are far more festive than any plastic or cotton bag and because they're DIY treat bags, you can get as creative as you want! Opt for a simple option or embellish away with beads or sequins. As crafters, DIY goodie bags are a breeze, making them perfect for your Halloween projects. You can even make several so your child's friends each enjoy a special treat bag.
Follow along with any of these free sewing tutorials for Halloween crafts and learn how to make a candy bag that's fit to hold all kinds of tasty treats.
- 26 Homemade Goody Bags & Halloween Candy RecipesThis year, leave the pillowcase at home and send the kids trick-or-treating with homemade goody bags that are both festive and useful. These DIY trick-or-treat bags are much cuter than the standard pillowcase bag, plus it gives you a chance to craft for Halloween!
22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Adorn your house for the season with these unique free pumpkin patterns! Don't break the bank on decorations when there are so many great homemade projects available for free right here.
From placemats to wall hangings, there are plenty of festive free pumpkin patterns to make and sprinkle around your house.
- 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft IdeasAutumn has arrived and it's time to start decorating! Adorn your house for the season with these free pumpkin patterns! Don't break the bank on decorations when there are so many great homemade projects available for free right here.
25 Homemade Halloween Costumes + 5 New Baby Halloween Costume Ideas
Stand out from the trick-or-treating crowds this year with these great homemade Halloween costumes. You'll love all the Halloween costume ideas in 25 Homemade Halloween Costumes.
Don't spend money buying overpriced costumes from the store when you can easily make your own homemade Halloween costumes with these sewing patterns. Halloween costume ideas that are this good look pricey, but save you a bundle!
- 25 Homemade Halloween Costumes + 5 New Baby Halloween Costume IdeasHalloween is the time for carving pumpkins, trick-or-treating and of course, dressing up in costumes! Finding creative Halloween costumes can be hard especially when everyone buys them from the same store. Stand out from the trick-or-treating crowds this year with these great homemade Halloween costumes. You'll love all the Halloween costume ideas in 25 Homemade Halloween Costumes. Don't spend money buying overpriced costumes from the store when you can easily make your own homemade Halloween costumes with these sewing patterns.
64 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects
Whether you're in the market for Halloween costume ideas or just Halloween projects in general, 64 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects has you covered for October.
Find projects that will amaze your kids this year and reignite your own enthusiasm for All Hallow's Eve. These spooky Halloween projects are sure to impress, so take a peek and start sewing - if you dare!
- 64 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing ProjectsCelebrate the spookiest time of year by making your own costume with one of the projects located in this collection. 64 DIY Halloween Costumes and Halloween Sewing Projects is full of boo-tiful ideas you will adore. The holiday of Halloween is like a haven for sewists because it lends itself to crafting in every single way.
Nothing says that it's All Hallows' Eve like some spookily fun Halloween quilting projects, so get ready to create some hauntingly pretty quilt projects that embody everything Halloween! Download this Free Quilt Patterns for Halloween: 8 Halloween Decoration Ideas eBook from our sister site FaveQuilts! Free Quilt Patterns for Halloween: 8 Halloween Decoration Ideas
What do you love about Halloween? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 175+ Halloween Costume Patterns and DIY Costume Ideas
- How to Sew a Cape
- Pillowcase Ghost Dress
- Cinderella Costume
- How to Make a Chef's Hat
- Indiana Jones Halloween Costume Idea
- 4 DIY Elsa Costume Ideas & 7 Other Frozen-Inspired Ideas
- Candy Corn Trick or Treating Bag
- How to Make Your Own Halloween Costumes: 9 DIY Halloween Costumes eBook
- 2-in-1 Superhero Cape Blanket
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Toadstool Wrist Pincushion Tutorial
- 23+ Beginner Sewing Videos and Tutorials
- Which Body Shape Am I? Quick Tips for the Perfect Fit
- Vintage Kitchen Towel Tutorial
- Puffy Purple Quilt Pattern
- How to Sew a Hidden Button Placket
- Needle Sculpting the Face on Plush Toys
- DIY Lace Undies
- DIY Plush Deer with Eco-Friendly Options
- Flutter Sleeve Dress for Girls
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners