22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Fall is in the air! Get ready for autumn with this list of adorable fall pumpkin crafts!
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Autumn has arrived and it's time to start decorating! Adorn your house for the season with these free pumpkin patterns! Don't break the bank on decorations when there are so many great homemade projects available for free right here.
From placemats to wall hangings, there are plenty of free pumpkin patterns to make and sprinkle around your house. Check out these 22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas for some great project ideas.
There is no better way to celebrate the fall season than with these adorable pumpkin patterns. Free and easy to make, these pumpkin crafts are the perfect thing to make to help get everyone ready for fall. Plus, they can be left out from Halloween until Thanksgiving. These free simple sewing patterns are perfect to make for yourself, or to give to others as gifts.
Table of Contents
Sewing Pumpkin Patterns for Fall
- Harvest Fresh Scrap Pumpkins TutorialThis Harvest Fresh Scrap Pumpkins Tutorial is an adorable way to put your fat quarters to good use by creating some easy and super cute DIY fall decor.
- Country Fabric PumpkinsDecorate your home for Halloween this year by sewing Halloween decorations like the Country Fabric Pumpkins.
- Fabric PumpkinMake a fabric pumpkin to decorate your home for fall or even Halloween. Just follow this fall craft idea that's so easy you can make several!
- Football Pumpkin FunMake a fabric pumpkin that will never rot or be smashed using our Halloween crafts.
- Garden Fresh Fabric Tomatoes and PumpkinsThink outside the sewing box and make these garden fresh fabric tomatoes and pumpkins!
- Pumpkin Mini QuiltThe colorful fabrics and decorative embellishments are perfect for the autumn season.
- Yo-Yo Pumpkin DecorationIf you're looking to make fall decorations for your home, these pumpkin crafts are great because they can be used so many different ways.
- Petite Pumpkin Halloween CraftThis Petite Pumpkin Halloween Craft is an adorable project that is perfect for your fall home decor. These small stuffed pumpkins would make great centerpieces for a fall feast.
Jack O'Lantern Ideas for DIY Halloween Decor
- Halloween Sweater Embroidery TutorialThis easy refashioning project lets you turn an old thrift store sweater into a charming embroidery project that teens and adults will love making.
- Pumpkin and Cat Halloween Wall HangingDecorate for Halloween with an adorable pumpkin and cat Halloween wall hanging.
- Pumpkin Trick or Treat BagOctober 31st send your kids trick or treating with this awesome Pumpkin Trick or Treat Bag.
- Pumpkin Wall HangingPut this fabric pumpkin on your front door or anywhere around the house to quickly decorate for the Halloween holiday. Armed with a sewing machine and some felt, you’ll be able to make this easy holiday craft in under an hour.
- Sew a Pumpkin PlacematLearn how to Sew a Pumpkin Placemat that you can keep on your table for the entire autumn season.
- Quilted Pumpkin FaceThis pumpkin decoration is great to have around the house because it is so versatile. You can use it as a table decoration, or attach an elastic band to the back and hang it on a door.
- Fabric Pumpkin DollTry placing it on your mantle or adding it to your table centerpiece. This cute doll will fit right in with your Halloween decorations.
- Pumpkin Tutu CostumeThis Pumpkin Tutu Costume is a creative and fun costume for your little girl. Use tulle and felt to transform her into a cute jack-o-lantern.
Easy Pumpkin Craft Ideas
- DIY Bandanna Pumpkin TutorialThis fall sewing tutorial is perfect for sewing beginners and is a fantastic way to make classic country home decor with dollar store materials.
- Fall WreathLearn how to make a wreath that features festive, fall pumpkins when you check out this Fall Wreath.
- Pumpkin Trio Pincushion TutorialMake yourself an adorable pincushion with this quick pumpkin pincushion tutorial! This pumpkin stack would also make great home decor for fall.
- Fantastic Fall PumpkinUse this easy DIY pumpkin tutorial to make these cute creations. You can even transform them into jack o' lanterns with some felt scraps.
- Fabric Pumpkin BasketThis Fabric Pumpkin Basket makes a great trick or treat bag for the kids or a festive decoration for your home.
- Awesomely Easy Fall Pumpkin DecorationThese Awesomely Easy Felt Fall Pumpkins are such a nifty autumn decoration. They're so bright, fun, and simple, they'll bring a bit of crisp autumn energy to wherever you put them.
- Fun Fabric PumpkinsThese Fun Fabric Pumpkins are adorable and easy to make for when you are working on fall crafts. They are guaranteed to spruce up any home for the fall season.
- No Sew Upcycled Sweater PumpkinYou can use different colors and sizes of sweaters to create a variety of cute pumpkin decorations that will be the perfect additions to your DIY Halloween decor.
- Painted Burlap Rustic PumpkinThe unfinished edges and burlap texture really give this autumn craft a down-home look. It will look great anywhere, too - on a shelf, a table, or even a mantel.
What do you love about autumn? Let us know below in the comments!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
22 Sewing Pumpkin Patterns & Other Pumpkin Craft Ideas
Pumpkin Spice Latte DIY Gift Tag Applique
Scrap Buster Fall Pillow
DIY Bandanna Pumpkin Tutorial
Happy Harvest DIY Mug Rug
Fantastic Fall Pumpkin
Fall Flannel Table Runner
Plush Patchwork Pumpkins
Harvest Fresh Scrap Pumpkins Tutorial
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Wallace the Whale Plush Pattern
- How to Make Hats: 34 Sewing Tutorials to Make Hats You Will Love
- What Is Fusible Interfacing Used For?
- Upcycled Hexagon Patchwork Sweater Blanket
- Mediterraneo Fabric Collection
- Snug, Toasty, and Cozy: 25+ Blanket Sewing Patterns
- 36 Ways to Learn How to Sew a Scarf
- Ninja Applique DIY Throw Pillow
- Little Explorer Boys’ Pants Pattern
- Mix and Match Circle Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners