This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Halloween Pumpkin Princess Costume for Girls
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
This is an easy and quick-to-make Halloween costume for girls. It can be made for a boy, too. You can just use the hood for a vampire-hood costume or something like that. In fact, if you follow the steps in the process, you can even make it for grown-ups. Have fun making this costume and make your little girl (or boy) excited to join in by inserting the string or deciding on the length! Follow the step by step video tutorial and accompanying written instructions.
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- Orange organza fabric
- Black woven fabric
- Black ribbon
Read NextWicked Witch Silhouette Pillow
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- Diy Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- Christmas Ornaments With Stripes
- Free Fleece Hat Pattern
- Mini Felt Christmas Stocking Garland
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners