Daniela Koeva from Sewing for a Living
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Hello, my name is Daniela and I am the blogger at Sewing For A Living. My sewing adventure started as a hobby 8 years ago and slowly turned into what I do for a living now.
I like to share my sewing tutorials and patterns, tips and tricks I've learned over those years. I try to explain sewing machines and tools.
I love making my own clothes that fit and I also love to make stuff for my girls: toys, costumes, outfits...
I like to say that sewing is for solving problems, not for creating ones. So, let's take it easy and have fun! I would love to help any way I can.
Projects on AllFreeSewing:
Read NextRochelle from eSheep Designs
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- How To Make Half Square Triangles
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners