This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Bitten Gingerbread Man Ornament
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"You know that person on your list, the one with a sense of humor that’s just a little darker than the rest? They need this bitten gingerbread man ornament! Or maybe he should be on your own tree? This ornament is easy to make using felt, and glue can be substituted for some of the sewing if time is short. Decorate it with buttons and a bit of ric rac like this one or use your imagination!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDiy Dog Ghost Costume
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Best of National Sewing Month 2021
- Easy Sew Shirt Extender
- How To Sew Your Own Padded Fabric Bag Handles
- Diy 4th Of July Pillow
- Diy Bias Tape Tutorial
- Machine Embroidered Stamped Mini Tote Bag
- Diy Sunglasses Case
- Difference Between Textile and Fabric and Cloth
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners