Stitched Text Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"I love this technique! The finished product looks so polished, but really, the whole thing is terribly easy. I want to try it next on a t-shirt!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
- A canvas or cotton tote bag
- Large letter stickers
- Embroidery thread
- A needle with a large eye
Use your stickers to spell out a message on your tote bag.
Once you're satisfied with the arrangement of the stickers (it took me a couple of tries to get the text aligned the way I wanted it), thread your needle with the embroidery thread and start stitching around the stickers, using them as guides for your letters!
I took the stickers off as I went to admire my handiwork, and was finished in no time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Scrappy Stars
- Metal Frame Embroidered Bag Pattern
- Reading Glasses Case Using A Flex Frame
- Simple Sew Mug Warmer
- Diy Frankenstein Costume With A Free Pattern
- Diy Marshmello Fortnite Costume
- Diy Halloween Cape With Hood
- Halloween Finger Puppets
- Evergreen Wreath Quilt
- How To Make A Mask Protector
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners