This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Diy Grim Reaper Costume
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Learn how to make an easy DIY grim reaper costume. Make a simple black cloak, wear black clothes, and add a DIY scythe for a quick costume. My son asks to be a scary, classic Halloween character almost every year. He’s been a ghost, a vampire, and a werewolf. He has mentioned wanting to be a grim reaper, and I realized it’s one of the easiest costumes to put together. A DIY grim reaper costume is a black cloak, either purchased or handmade, black clothes and shoes, and a DIY scythe that I made from a broom. I love easy costumes like this!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Read NextDiy Dog Ghost Costume
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Sensory Mat Tutorial
- Diy Spider Web Pillow
- Diy Halloween Banner
- How to Make a Bag Out of a Mask
- Tote Bags To Seat Cushions
- Notebook Cover With Receipt Pocket
- How To Make A Toiletry Wrap
- DIY Felt Leaf Placemats
- DIY Cute Ghost Decorations
- Free Pumpkin Placemat Pattern
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners