We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"These fabric pumpkins are ad-dorable! They’re also perfect for sending in a college care package because they’re unbreakable and lightweight. I’m addicted to making these pumpkins now, so be warned,if I know you, you may be receiving a bushel of pumpkins from me as a gift this month. The best part of this project is that you can really tailor it to your regular OR seasonal decor and you only need remnants of fabric to make them!"
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Cute Diy Flamingo Costume
- Diy Witch Hat In Any Size
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- Diy Scissors Costume
- How to Sew a Gift for Any Occasion: 12 Easy Do-It-Yourself Gift Ideas Free eBook
- Diy Witch Costume
- Felt Bird Ornament
- Free Scrappy Christmas Tree Pattern
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Your Own Fabric With Qayg- Free!
- Diy Ghost Mermaid Costume
- DIY Fabric Wallet
- Reversible Casserole Carrier
- Dino Costume
- No Sew Face Mask
- Diy Hooded Cloak
- How To Install Bag Feet
- Flared T-shirt Pattern
- Reversible Placemat With Pockets
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners