Top 10 Sewing Gifts for Mom
Show your favorite lady just how much she means to you with these easy sewing gifts for Mom.
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
Mother's Day is a fantastic holiday, and we've rounded up the Top 10 Sewing Gifts for Mom. These perfect and free Mother's Day sewing patterns are just what you've been looking for. From DIY dresses to purse patterns, you'll find everything you need to help shower Mom with love on her special day.
Making your mom something really shows that you appreciate all that she does and has done for you. Pair one of these handmade gifts with a bouquet of flowers or pretty potted plant that reminds her how beautiful she is inside and out.
These sewing patterns will make your Mother's Day even brighter and more cheerful in seconds. We've been sure to include some pretty dress and skirt patterns for spring so that you can treat Mom to brunch in style!
There are also some simple gift ideas that are perfect sewing projects for beginners and are quick to make so that you can whip up some last minute handsewn gifts in no time. Show Mom just how much you care this year with these sewing patterns that are mom-approved (plus grandmas, daughters, aunts, and nieces, too!).
Table of Contents
If you love this list, be sure to find even more sewing projects that are perfect for the women in your life. Find our extensive list of free patterns for Mom here: 30 Free Sewing Patterns for Women: Mother's Day Gift Ideas
Top 10 Sewing Gifts for Mothers
We've rounded up our top 10 favorite patterns for Mother's Day or any other day that you need a gift for Mom. With these easy sewing gift ideas, you can be sure to make the perfect gift, just for her.
For fashion-forward moms, we've included some pretty and simple dresses, skirts, and tops that are easy to make and are lightweight for warmer spring and summer weather.
There's also some fun DIY accessories, like beginner-friendly purses, as well as some simple gadget sewing patterns that tech-savvy moms will love. No matter your mom's passion, you'll find the best gift for her in this list of free sewing patterns.
- The Wonder Mom Free Purse Pattern
She can fit everything she needs for her busy days in this amazing bag to sew. She will love carrying this awesome bag around.
- Personalized Photo Pillow
Display her favorite child or grandchild, or your whole family, on a pillow! We can't think of a better personalized gift to give.
- Pampered Momma Cosmetic Bag Pattern
Fill it with some of her favorite makeup items like lipstick and mascara and you'll have the greatest Mother's Day gift ever.
- DIY Gathered Shirt
Is your mom always struggling to find a great top? Your favorite lady will be super comfortable and stylish in this DIY summer top.
- DIY Phone Charger Holder
Mom will always be reachable with her phone fully charged (so call her often)! Every family member will want one when they see it.
- Summer in the City Tank Dress
Trendsetters will want to check out this pretty dress design! She'll be totally chic whether she's running errands or going for a spa day.
- Foldable DIY Tote Bag
Life saver! Mom will always have a shopping tote on hand when she has just enough time to quickly grab some groceries.
- Spring Flattering Dress Pattern
Your mom deserves to show off her figure with this DIY dress. We love this design for any woman, really.
- DIY Laptop Sleeve Pattern
Help Mom keep her laptop safe and protected when she's on the go or wants to put it away with this stylish and gorgeous sleeve pattern.
- Sweet Dreams Sleep Mask Pattern
Moms are busy, so make sure she gets the best sleep and is left undisturbed. This mask will make sure she's at peace.
- Make that Maxi for Mommy
BONUS! For the expecting mother! She will be so comfortable without sacrificing style when she wears this number.
If you like sewing homemade gifts, don't sweat your next party or get-together. Steal the show with 25 Hostess Sewing Gift Ideas She'll Adore. These handmade hostess gifts are quick and impressive, which is a rare combination. Check out our collection: 25 Hostess Sewing Gift Ideas She'll Adore
What makes Mother Day special to you?
Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- Diy Beach Cover up Dress
- 11 Holiday Placemat Patterns to Sew
- Tie-Riffic Treat Holder for Dad
- Reversible Holiday Table Runner for Halloween and Thanksgiving
- Bunny Pouch Necklace
- How to Make Felt Christmas Lights Ornaments
- 11 Homemade Gifts For Any Occasion
- Patriotic Throw Pillows
- Mother's Day DIY Hoop Art
- Undertale Temmie Costume
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pretty Simple Backpack- Free Pattern
- Recessed Zippers-how To Take Away The Pain
- How Do I Sew That- Boxed Corners On A Bag
- Water Bottle Carrier Bag
- Elastic Waist Skirt Pattern
- Quick DIY Tulle Skirt
- Vintage Embroidered Pillow Pattern
- Pretty Quilt Block Pattern
- Adorable Pig Plush Pattern
- How To Sew A Scrunchie
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners