This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
Easy Half Square Triangle Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Sewing Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Sewing Patterns.
"Pillows are great projects for trying out new techniques because they are small and quick-to-finish. They also brighten up a room and add a handmade accent. Pillows make great gifts, too! Finished Size Fits a 12″ (30.5 cm) square pillow form. Tools Sewing machine. Clover No-Hassle Triangle Gauge. Fabric marker. Pins and/or Clover Wonder Clips. Iron and pressing mat. 45 mm rotary cutter, cutting mat, and acrylic ruler, OR fabric shears and ruler. Basic sewing supplies (seam ripper, thread snips, etc.). Hand sewing needle for finishing. Materials 8 squares from the Michael Miller Fabrics 10″ Squares in Krystal Brights. You could also cut 8 squares from yardage (see measurements in pattern). Thread in your choice of color for stitching and bobbin. Invisible thread. 12″ Pillow Insert."
Project TypeMake a Project
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Sewn byBoth Hand and Machine
Read NextMounted Sewing Room Idea
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Shiny + Bright Ornament #6
- Free Mitten Sewing Pattern
- What is Draping? In Sewing and Fashion
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Felt Nativity Advent Calendar Pattern
- DIY Fabric Tree For Christmas
- Star Christmas Ornament Block
- Sew Fast Autumn Table Runner Pattern
- Yoga Mat Strap
- Square Kitchen Potholders
- 11 Free Vintage Patterns: How to Sew Retro-Inspired Clothing for Ladies
- 11 Sewing Room Ideas: How To Organize Your Room
- 15 Sewing Patterns for Women's Dresses & Other Pretty Project
- 25 Sewing Crafts from Bloggers
- 9 Insanely Awesome Sewing Ideas: How to Sew a Pillow, DIY Home Decor, and More
- Designer Inspired Sewing: 9 Beautiful Designer Inspired Knock Off Patterns
- Fabulous Fabric Flower Tutorials: 7 Ways to Learn How to Make Fabric Flowers
- Sewing for Baby: 11 Small Sewing Projects for Your Little One
- Sewing For Beginners
- Simple Sewing Projects: 16 Easy Sewing Projects for Beginners